- You must be a legal resident of the United States, and a resident of Lyon County
- You must have a covered diagnosis (including Mental Illness, Chronic Mental Illness,
Mental Retardation and Other Developmental Disabilities)
- You must be without private insurance or funds to pay for services independently
- You must be in need of mental health services and service coordination
- You must complete the application process (you must complete an application and
receive service authorization before services are initiated, except in case of an
* The county acknowledges that is is the primary responsibility of any agency providing mental health services to protect and preserve their client's privacy. Lyon County makes every effort to adhere to the confidentiality laws as set forth by the State of Iowa.