All bathhouses are now closed for the winter season. Camping during the off season you will have electricity and vault style bathrooms only.
Lake Pahoja Recreation Area is a 300 acre highly developed multi-use recreation area. It offers a wide variety of activities for all seasons.
- Boating & fishing
- Swimming beach
- Rental cabins
- 6 open picnic shelters
- A 4-mile hard surface trail encircles the lake for nature and exercise enthusiasts
- 3 playgrounds
- 3 volleyball courts
- 2 enclosed lodges
- Each containing 4-6 picnic tables, a fireplace, and outdoor pedestal grills
- Basketball court
- Modern restroom facilities
- Drinking water
All of our facilities are handicap accessible.
At the northeast end of the lake, there is a 350' x 100' swimming beach and an adjoining restroom for those interested in a little sun and fun!
Supplies and concessions are available at the Entrance Booth. Thirty percent of all Pahoja sales will be placed in a trust account to assist in funding capital projects at the park.
- Land Area: 228 Acres
- Total Area: 300 Acres
- Watershed Area: 3940 Acres
- Normal Pool: 71.5 Acres
- Flood Pool: 110 Acres
- Shoreline Miles (Normal Pool): 2 Miles
- Dam Type: Earthen Dam
- Dam Height/Length: 50 Feet x 1/4 Mile
- Maximum Depth: 35 Feet
Park Hours6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Park AdmissionAnnual: $25/vehicle • Weekend: $10/vehicle • Daily: $5/vehicle
Location1831 Buchanan Ave
Inwood, IA 51240